Growing Marigold (French) Goldiluxe Flower Seeds
French Marigold Goldiluxe is a versatile plant that thrives in various spaces. Get started by sowing the seeds indoors between February and April or directly outdoors in April-May.
- Sow in pots and keep at a temperature between 15-20°C.
- Thin out at the 2-4 leaf stage.
- Plant out in late spring after hardening off, spacing them 20cm apart.
- Sow directly in the desired flowering position in April-May.
- Thin out as necessary.
Flowering and Maintenance
- Expect blooms from June to October.
- Remove dead flower heads to encourage more blooms.
- Plant between vegetables for natural pest control.
- Attracts beneficial insects that predate pests.