How to Grow Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli Seeds
Meet the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli Seeds, a legendary superhot variety known for its intense heat and distinct appearance. Once cultivated, it offers a fiery yet rewarding gardening experience.
- Starting Off: Sow the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion seeds about 1/4″ deep in pots using premium seed compost. Ensure the soil remains damp but not drenched.
- Germination: Expect germination in 10-21 days, particularly if temperatures hover above 23.9°C.
- Transplanting Seedlings: Once your seedlings showcase two clear sets of leaves, move them to individual pots for optimal growth.
Growing and Caring for Your Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli:
- Soil and Watering: The chilli plants prefer well-draining soil. Water consistently, but avoid waterlogging.
- Location: Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chillies flourish in sunny areas shielded from gusty winds.
- Maturity: This variety tends to ripen later in the season, so patience is crucial. The wait is worthwhile for a substantial yield of superhot chillies.
Harvesting Your Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli:
- Appearance: Harvest when the chillies transition from green to a striking red. The hotter they get, the redder they appear.
- Usage Tips: Exercise caution when handling due to their intense heat. They can be used sparingly in dishes for a fiery kick or dried for later use.
The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chilli Seeds promise a gardening challenge met with an exhilarating, spicy reward. For those seeking heat, this variety does not disappoint.